Amarillo Genealogical Society
Yearly dues are to be paid by January 1 of each year. Membership includes a subscription to the Newsletter which is published four times a year by the Society for the term of the membership. (one per family)
- Individual Membership is $25.00 annually.
- Family Membership is $30.00 annually.
We do have other ways to contribute to the society so make sure you look at the pdf file.
Meetings are held on the first Monday of each month at 7 pm, in the Amarillo Public Library, 413 SE 4th Ave, Amarillo, TX, except during the months of June, July and August. The September meeting will not be held on Labor day, but on the second Monday of that month; likewise, should the first Monday of January fall on a holiday, the meeting will be on the second Monday.
Becoming a Member has its perks!
- Add your surnames to our list--opportunities for relatives to find you!
- Access to our member list
- Monthly speakers at meetings
- Print materials for members only
- AGS By-laws
- Email reminders of upcoming events
- Genealogy assistance
- Access to past newsletters (The Reflector)