Yearly dues are due January 1 of each year. Membership includes a subscription to the Newsletter which is published by the Society for the term of their membership. (one per family)
- Individual Membership is $25.00 annually.
- Family Memberships is $30.00 annually.
We do have other ways to contribute to the society so make sure you look at the pdf file.
Meetings are held on the first Monday of each month at 7pm, in the Amarillo Public Library, 413 SE 4th Ave, Amarillo, TX, except during the months of June, July and August. The September meeting will not be held on Labor day, but on the second Monday of that month; likewise, should the first Monday of January fall on a holiday, the meeting will be on the second Monday.
Becoming a Member has it's perks!
- Subscription to our Newsletter (The Reflector)
- Add your surnames to our list--opportunities for relatives to find you!
- Access to member list, webinars, print material and by-laws
- Email reminders of upcoming events
- Genealogy Class--covering different topics